Live Chat Support

6 AM - 10 PM (MST)

Free shipping worldwide order 2 items at a time

  • 10% off
    over 2 items
  • 7-12 Days
    Global Delivery
  • Free Return
    and Exchange
Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique
  • Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique
  • Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique
  • Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique
  • Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique

Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique

Model: Cartier-004

$88.88  $34.00
Save: 62% off

Please Choose:

Qty:
Delivery Guaranteed
Fast and easy shipping We provide a hassle free shipping process for all items
Money Back Guarantee
Easy Returns
100% Secure Ordering
Your privacy Valued

Description

The Sweet Alhambra jewelry creations by Van Cleef & Arpels have featured delightful lucky motifs in miniature form since 2007. Light and delicate,they are a discreet way of bringing happiness to each passing day.

Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra earstuds,yellow/white/pink gold,white mother-of-pearl.

DETAILS

Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra earstuds

Material: 925 silver,18K Gold

Colors: Yellow Gold,White Gold,Pink Gold

Stones

  • Mother-of-pearl : 2 stones

    Alpa system white gold

    Please note that each Van Cleef & Arpels creation is handmade. As a result,carat weight and stone quantities may differ slightly from one creation to the next.

On the big screen Top sale Knockoff Van Cleef & Arpels Vintage Alhambra long necklace 20 motifs yellow/white/pink gold Wholesale, the red carpet, life, everywhere you can see a diamond and a woman with the perfect scene. It is not difficult to see Free Shipping Knockoff Van Cleef & Arpels Vintage Alhambra bracelet Mother-of-pearl 5 motifs Magic Alhambra bracelet Carnelian Tiger Eye 5 motifs Yellow Gold/White Gold/Pink Gold Exquisite, more and more people on the knockoff van cleef & arpels alhambra necklace infatuation and love. But the price of diamonds is prohibitive for many people. So people have such doubts: where to buy cheap diamonds?In fact Van Cleef & Arpels Earrings, like diamonds and gold are standard products, the cost is more transparent. If it is the cost of diamond rings, mainly naked and set ring. The price of bare diamond consumer can be controlled by the recent international quotation 4c query, and ring, usually platinum and k gold.But the middle of the traditional knockoff van cleef & arpels alhambra earring store is too complicated Cartier-004, such as shop rent, decoration, labor, etc., so doomed the traditional shop diamond prices are more expensive.knockoff van cleef & arpels clover earingsWhere to buy cheap diamonds? Cheap is the most typical characteristics of online shopping 88.8800 To buy cheap diamonds, online shopping is preferred. Why online shopping replica van cleef & arpels clover necklacecheaper than traditional stores? However, people will have this question whether there is low-cost high-quality behind the diamond?Often, the cost of diamonds in traditional jewelry stores is about 30% of the price, while the other 70% is mostly used for digging, processing, transportation and shopping malls. Online purchase of replica van cleef & arpels alhambra earring using a simple direct purchase mode Van Cleef & Arpels Earrings, eliminating the high cost of the process, the profits of all the profits to the consumer, so that low-cost diamond has become the absolute superiority of online sales Perfect Van Cleef & Arpels Sweet Alhambra butterfly earstuds yellow/white/pink gold Unique, uncontested high-quality Diamonds give people an incredible surprise.